Drop Off Locations
Unopened, unexpired, non-perishable items are always welcome and accepted at the following locations. Perishable items may be brought to the FISH Walk-In Center, located at 2430-B Periwinkle Way, between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Additional Drop off locations:
- Bailey’s General Store Drop Off Bin, available during store hours
- Bank of the Islands Drop Off Bin, available during bank hours
- FISH Drop Off Bin, available 24/7, located outside the Walk-In Center entrance
- Sanibel Fire Department Station 171, 2351 Palm Ridge Road, available 24/7. Note: There’s a bell right outside that donors can ring for drop offs after 4:30 p.m. If they are out on a call, the items can be dropped at the front door.
- South Seas Main Gate Drop Off Bin, available 24/7